Sometimes you want to access a certain feature of the Booking Agent directly. This can be useful if you want to set-up a Point of Sale terminal in your office, or if you want to automate the Eigen handshaking.
Note: Clicking on these links will install the program if you not already done so.
You can setup any one of these on the desktop:
- Right-click on the desktop.
- Click New > Shortcut.
- In Type the location of the item, enter one of the above links, such as,
- Click Next.
- Enter a name for this shortcut, such as "Point of Sale".
- Click Finish.
- You can change the icon of the newly created desktop item by right-clicking on it and then Properties.
- From the Web Document tab, clicking Change Icon.
- You can add any icon you wish from an existing file. For a large list of icons, use the "%SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll".
- Click OK to save the new icon.
- Click OK to save the shortcut.
To setup the automated Eigen Handshaking, please see this document.