There may be a credit or debit card issue that requires technical support from Eigen. Debugging is assisted with the miraserv.log file. Every time a transaction is run, this log file is appended with a breakdown of that transaction. If you have been asked to send this log file to Eigen technical support, please follow these steps:
- Start Windows Explorer or open My Computer.
- Find your MiraServ directory, usually located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Eigen\MiraServ or %PROGRAMFILES(x86)%\Eigen\MiraServ.
- Locate the miraserv.log file. Note that you may need to locate the miraserv.log.n file if the issue occurred on a previous day.
- Start your email client with a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your company name and contact information.
- Attached the miraserv.log and/or miraserv.log.n files along with a description of the problem.
- Send the message.
Note: You may need to enable Show file name extensions in Windows to find the file.
There may be special instructions that Eigen's support department wish you to follow as well. They can be contacted at:
877-736-7733 Toll Free