Some companies wish to have their staff enter their password every time they log in. To that end, there is an option to disble the "Remember my Password" checkbox.
- Load the registry by clicking Start > Run > regedit.exe
- Go to registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Officedoxs Software\General
- Click Edit > New > DWORD Value, and save with the Name of "frmLogin.chkPassword.Enabled".
- Select "frmLogin.chkPassword.Enabled" and click Edit > Modify.
- Change the Value data to "0".
- Click OK to save.